Daily score: 7
4- Upper pulling + EST
A. Mixed grip head side to side pull ups; amrap unbroken x2/side; rest 2 min bw sets6/6
6/6
B1. Tuck front lever hold; 20 sec x3; rest as needed
Done
B2. Ring rows; amrap unbroken @2121 x3; rest as needed
12/11/11
C. Bent over supinated grip barbell rows; 8-10x3; rest 2 min
85x10
90x10
95x9
D. Gymnastic drills from session 2 or Thoracic bridge follow along cherry picking 10-20 min
Done
+
echo bike sprint 10 sec @100% 20 sec easy spin x8 sets
59 cals total
+
stretching/cool down 15 min
Done
Air is super Smokey here but I can’t sit around all day so I just kept the door shut. Only really felt it on the bike just a little. Tuck front lever hold is hard! Enjoyed pushing the limit of how low I could hold my hips and hang in. Everything else felt great. Happy to get my hands on the ground with the bridge. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment