Friday, August 14, 2026

August 14, 2026

Daily score:

5- Leg Strength
A1. Low bar box squat; 6, 6, 6; rest 1 min

125/135/135

A2. Rear foot elevated split squats; 12x3/side; rest 1 min

Done with 20’s

A3. Barbell hip thrusts; 24, 24, 24; rest as needed to recovery
* slight increases in weight from first time through here

Done with 85

+
20 min amrap:
100 foot sandbag bear hug walk
100 foot farmers carry
100 foot reverse sled drag
100 foot bear crawl sled drag

4 plus 100 plus 100
100# sand bag
Handles plus 140
Sled plus 135

+
B1. Single leg wall sit isometric; 20 sec x3/side; rest as needed

Done

B2.Anterior tib raises; 30 reps x3; rest as needed

Done

Finally back at it.  I missed a day that was d/t way too much smoke in the air.  Then I worked 5/6 days and the one day off we foiled all day.  Foiling was amazing!  Really making some big skill improvements.  I’ve also been riding my horse in the late evenings as much as possible. 

Today I did the same weight as last time just to not overdo the soreness since it has been so long.  I felt really good.  Love the strongman stuff.  No issues.  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment