Saturday, September 5, 2026

September 5, 2026

Daily score: 5, tired and back a little tight

Leg Strength


A1. Isometric split stance isometric; 10 sec ramoping up to max effort on last 3 x5; rest 30 sec

Done

A2. 2" deficit BB revrese lunges @31x1; 6-8x5/side; rest as needed
* don't let back knee touch the gound, hover just above it for the pause so you're under tension the whole set 

35x8/side
55x8
65x8
65x7
65x6

B1. Single leg weighted back extensions; 8 reps w/ 2 sec hold on each rep x3/side; rest 1 min

Body weight , no hold 

B2. Goblet hold single leg wall sit isometric; 20 sec x3/side; rest as needed

Done with 20#

+
15 min amrap:
10 sec L-sit
10 burpees
30 sec bear hug sandbag hold 
30 sec passive hang
10 burpees
* work 40 sec on/20 sec off so that you are able to work a bit faster but recover more fully and it's not grindy

4 rounds, 100# sand bag 

+
C. Arch body rock; accumulate 3 min in as few sets as possile

Skipped


The day I was gonna do this last week I woke up with a super tight bilateral low back that kept spasming.  I did a bunch of stretches and sauna and the inversion table.  Then I worked two long days and it’s finally much better 3 days later.  I still proceeded with caution on this one.  ‘A’ felt good.  The back extensions I did unweighted and without a hold and they still felt hard.  Amrap was no problem.  Skipped the arch body rocks for now, anxious not to be messed up tomorrow.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment