Daily score: 7
#6 - Strongman, Reactivity, hand eye coordination, movement complexity
A. Tennis ball boxing drills: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/f7eLb8RSM_g
* you can also do some juggling but spend some time on each of these
* you can also do some juggling but spend some time on each of these
Done
B. Double KB snatch; 7 reps x2; rest 90 sec
Done with 35#
C1. KB clean and jerk; 10 reps (5/5) x2; rest 1 min
Done with 35#
c2. Laying windshield wipers; 24 reps x2; rest as needed
Done
D. Single leg stance bottoms up KB strict press; tech work/challenge 10 min record best. sets of 4-6/side if you can balance that long
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/svQStoZNlZg
Done with 26#, best in video
E1. Weighted bear crawl; 50 feet forward + 50 feet backward x2; rest 90 sec
+45# forward, sled alone backward x2
E2. Elbow plank KB pull throughs; 12 reps x2; rest 90 sec
Done with 42#
Sorry, took me forever to blog because I needed some time to edit the videos. If I look sad juggling it’s because I had a very sad audio book on lol. Music is way better, lesson learned. Not my best juggle day but still making progress. KB work was great but the balance drill was so hard! I wish I had a set a little lighter than the 26’s. May have to get another 20#. Grass was different this week and the reverse bear crawl was so tough, what a wicked cool challenge. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment