Daily score: 7
#8 - Handstand + shoulder + Isometrics
30 min self directed warm ups. include new positional drills, old gymnastics bodies, and maybe things like bail outs or cartwheels.Headstands on platform, cartwheels, FS rebalancing
+
A1. Single arm ring plank; 25 sec x3/side; rest as needed
Done
A2. Sanbdbag bear hug hold; 1:15 x3; rest as needed
Done with 100#
A3. Hollow body rock; 1:15 x3; rest as needed
Done
B. L-sit; amsap x5; rest 90 sec
:17/:18/:17
B. KB windmill; 5 slow controlled reps x3/side; rest 1 min
Done with 26#
C1. Laying tricep extensions; 20 reps x2-3; rest 1 min
20x20
25x20
25x20
C1. Face pulls; 50 reps x2-3; rest as needed
Done, yellow band
C2. Shoulder external rotations 12-15x2-3/side; rest as needed
12# x13 x3
I got this new headstand platform thing I saw at a friend’s house. Her kid is into gymnastics and had one. I really like it! Feels much better on my neck than actual headstands do. My FS holds are improving too, slowly but surely. SA ring planks are legit, light up the entire core. Everything else was great! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment