Daily score: 8
1- Leg Strength
A1. Low bar box squat; 6, 6, 6; rest 1 min125/135/135
A2. Rear foot elevated split squats; 12x3/side; rest 1 min
Done with 20’s
A3. Barbell hip thrusts; 24, 24, 24; rest as needed to recovery
Done with 85
+
3 sets:
200 foot sled drag (50 forward/50backward x2)
10 burrpee broad jumps
100 feet heavy farmers carry
rest as needed to recovery
1: 4:03 (sled plus 135, handles plus 140)
2: 4:08 (plus 160, plus 140)
3: 4:05 (plus 160, plus 140)
+
B1. Side plank overarch; 10 reps x3/side; rest as needed
Done
B2. Arch body rocks; 30 sec x3; rest as needed
Done
It had been so long since I did this I thought I’d start here again. Having rested legs felt great. Seemed easier than last time. Great combo of movements, fun challenge. Arch body actually felt great on my back at the end. I’m sure I’ll be sore! So good to be back at it. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment