Thursday, October 8, 2026

October 8, 2026

Daily score: 8

#2- Strongman, Reactivity, hand eye coordination, movement complexity

A. Juggling: continue to practice the other drills. but this cycle try to use 4 balls, 2 in each hand where you are juggling two balls with one hand on both sides with no crossing the balls over

Done

B. Landmine split switches; 6 reps/side x3; rest as needed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Iw3QM1ynMg

Done, bar plus 35

C. Landmine rotations; 20 alt'ing reps x3; rest 90 sec

Done, bar plus 10

D. Double KB snatch x3 / OH walking lunge 25 feet / double kb hang clean and jerk x6 - accumulate 3 complexes (use weight you can control OH in the lunge. if the OH portion is too hard you can go a bit heavier and lunge in farmers carry

Done with 26’s x3

+
Row sprint 10 seconds at 100%
rest 50 sec
Bike sprint 10 seconds @100%
rest 50 sec
Ski erg sprint 10 seconds @100%
rest 50 sec
10 burpees to 6" touch AFAP
rest 3-6 min
x2 rounds

3/7/3 cals, :30 
3/7/3 cals, :28

I gotta get some more balls to juggle, I don’t have 4 that are the same and trying the both sides thing with different balls was real hard.  Had some great sets of 12 with just the right side today.  Landmine work felt great.  So did the complex, I think 35’s woulda been a big jump but maybe I’ll try it next time.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment